|>> Current Position: Home Associate professor|
|Author: Published Time:2019-03-25 Views:|
WANG Pan (PhD, Associate professor)
WANG Pan finished his double Bachelor’s degree of Biological Technology and Computer Application in Hubei University, Wuhan, Hubei, China at 2000. After that, he joined in the Research and Development Center at Wuhan Tobacco Group Company, Wuhan, as an engineer. At 2001, he started to pursue his Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering at the Key Laboratory of Biomedical Photonics of Ministry of Education, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, China. After obtaining his Master’s degree in 2004, he has been working as a teacher at the College of Electronics and Information Engineering, South-Central University for Nationalities.
From 2004 to now, he was elected to be an associate professor at 2013 and obtained his Doctor’s degree of Bioinformatics Technology in Huazhong University of Science and Technology at 2017.
His main teaching courses are: Data Structure, Operating System, Database, Linux, Website Design, Flash and Dreamweaver.
1. Bioinformatics Technology
2. Information and Communication Technology in Education
3. Database Technology
4. Information processing
Research productions and publications:
As a Master's Degree candidate, he undertook the construction of Neural Bioinformation Secondary Database based on web. This work was supported by the National High Technology Research and Development Programme of China (No. 2002AA234051 and No. 2003AA231011).
As the project leader, he have developed 3 management systems in his university, which have been used for graduation thesis selection, laboratory opening and experimental teaching. The systems are showing satisfactory performance in practice and have been merged together now (website: http://labsystem.scuec.edu.cn/).
The work for his Doctor’s degree mainly centered about a web-based visualization system for local inspection of biological macromolecular 3D structures (website: http://labsystem.scuec.edu.cn/pdblocal/).
Based on the research about these systems, he has published 10 papers as the first author. The titles of these papers are listed below. The 4 papers indicated by asterisks are cited by EI or SCI and others are all published on key journals in China.
(Production 1: -; Production 2: -; Production 3: -)
 WANG Pan, LU Qiang, ZENG Shaoqun, ZHAO Yuandi, LUO Qingming. Building Bioinformatics Secondary Database with Web Information Automatic Retrieval. High Technology Letters (Key Journal in China), 2004, 14(5): 28-31.
* WANG Pan, WANG Min. Building bioinformatics secondary database with XML. High Technology Letters (Key Journal in China), 2006, 16(3): 281-285. (cited by EI)
 WANG Pan, CHEN Xinhao, LIU Xiangming. Construction of Nervous System Relative Proten and Gene Secondary Database. Journal of Biomedical Engineering (Key Journal in China), 2007, 24(5): 1023-1026.
 WANG Pan, WANG Jing. Design and Realization of Graduation Thesis Selection System Based on Web. Modern Educational Technology (Key Journal in China), 2007, 17(11): 75-78.
 WANG Pan, CHEN Shaoping, WANG Jing, GUO Shizhou. Design of Web-based Management System for Laboratory Opening. Modern Educational Technology (Key Journal in China), 2008, 18(10): 101-104.
 WANG Pan, WANG Jing, CHEN Shaoping. Design of Web-based Management System for Experimental Teaching. China Educational Technology (Key Journal in China), 2010, (2): 115-118.
 WANG Pan, CHEN Shaoping, GU Tao, HE Guangyuan. Application of transaction processing and locking mechanisms in graduation thesis selection system. Experimental Technology and Management (Key Journal in China), 2014, 31(12): 114-116, 120.
* WANG Pan, HE Guangyuan, YANG Guangxiao. Using flash to intuitively inspect fragments of biological macromolecular 3D structures. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2016, 44(10): 128-132. (cited by EI)
* WANG Pan, HE Guangyuan, YANG Guangxiao. Assist inspection of biomolecular 3D structures using dynamic reference of sequence text. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2017, 45(4): 128-132. (cited by SCI and EI)
* Pan Wang, Guangxiao Yang, Guangyuan He. PDBlocal: A web-based tool for local inspection of biological macromolecular 3D structures. Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences. 2018, 11(2): 1850002. (cited by SCI and EI)